Monday, January 10, 2011

Doing what you LOVE

I've had great responses to my first post and am keen to start writing on the 'Myth that Love is' very soon. It's my first LOVE study topic.

So my friend Mark said today he particularly liked in my initial post that I said "I was doing what I love".. rather than doing what I thought was interesting or what people might expect etc. It reminded me to share this with you.

I found this great manifesto just before Christmas on a site for TOMS shoes - One For One Movement - A Pair Of New Shoes Is Given To A Child In Need With Every Pair Purchased - TOMS.com

TOMS is an inspiring company I came across last year - It gives a pair of shoes to children in need with every new pair of shoes they sell. Anyway this manifesto is theirs - so thanks - it's awesome. The absolute passion of this company and it's founder Blake Mycoskie just zings off their pages.

This is one of my favourite lines from it - so perfect.

If you are looking for the love of your life; stop.
They will be waiting for you when start doing things you love.

Today was a good day. I only did things I love - all day. Lucky me.

AX

No comments:

Post a Comment